Get the recommended daily dose of Apple Cider Vinegar through these bite-sized gummies!
One of the healthiest drink you can consume is the apple cider vinegar. It has the ability to boost your digestive health, lower the risk of a any type of heart disease, and it controls the blood sugar levels as well. Consuming raw apple cider vinegar might be a bit difficult, which is why we want to present you these apple cider vinegar gummies, and even children will love them!
The needed ingredients for the gummies are very simple, grass-fed gelatin, water, apple juice and apple cider vinegar. The bitter taste of the apple cider vinegar will be covered from the apple juice, and there will be a sweet flavor. Also more benefits will be provided for your skin and gut health from the gelatin, and it will also improve your joint health as well.
First you need the mix the liquid ingredients in a larger bowl. Then add the powder of gelatin and mix that as well, and leave it for 2 minutes to hydrate. Then put the heat on medium low while letting the mixture to simmer, and stir it all the time with a wooden spoon, until the gelatin is completely dissolved inside the mixture, which would take about 5 minutes. Then you can store the mix in ice cube trays, and put them in the fridge to solidify. Then after an hour the remedy is ready to be consumed.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
- 5 tablespoons of Gelatin Powder
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Organic Apple Juice
- Wooden Spoon
- Large Saucepan
- Molds or Ice Cube Trays
- Put the water, apple cider vinegar and the apple juice in a large bowl and mix them together, stir well. Then add the gelatin powder inside as well, and mix until the mixture becomes homogeneous, and leave it for about 2 minutes.
- Put the mix in a larger saucepan on medium low heat, and stir inside the mixture using a wooden spoon, stir for 5 minutes.
- Then you can store the mixture in molds or ice cube trays. Put it in the fridge for about an hour, and then you can consume it.
Tip: You can also use some other shaping molds to store the mixture, you can even make forms for children. Or if you don’t have any, put the mixture in a larger bowl and cut small slices.